Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Changing Faces of Men!

 The Love Word:
        After 6 weeks: I love you, I love you, I love you!
       After 6 months: Of course, I love you.
       After 6 years
: If I didn't love you, then why do you think I proposed?

Back from Work:
        After 6 weeks: Honey, I'm home!
        After 6 months: I'm BACK!!
        After 6 years: Have you cooked?

Phone Ringing:
        After 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
        After 6 months: Here, it's for you.
        After 6 years: ANSWER THE PHONE
!

Cooking:
         After 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
         After 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
         After 6 years: AGAIN!

New Dress:
         After 6 weeks: Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.
         After 6 months: You bought a new dress again?
         After 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?

TELEVISION:
After 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
After 6 months: I like this movie.

After 6 years: I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can                                                                                           stay up by myself!

 

 

No comments: