Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fresh Start

I have probably used those two words about a hundred times in the last couple of months. Why does my soul crave a fresh start? am I suggesting that my life has gone stale/ that I am beginning to smell something putrid?...maybe...
I have always been fascinated by the opportunity to do something new... despite my very cool, calm collected exterior, I am always itching for a change of scene on the inside...so, at least to me, my decision to cross borders was not shocking :-)
Lots of people in my life have expressed shock that I could up and leave...but I think, really, that now is the time for me to make purely selfish decisions before I have other societal responsibilities...
Well, by and large, I will wait and see how everything turns out..will I be happy? will I be free? Will I find success? Will I be blessed?...Will I find favour? Will I grow?...
Time and circumstance...
Time and circumstance...

No comments: